Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Stamping

Good morning!

Last Friday I ended up going on a pub crawl with my old roommate - it was Christmas 'themed' in that people wore silly Christmas hats and sweaters, santa suits, garlands.. I had mini lights wrapped around me - and holiday nails :)


My index and middle finger have a base of OPI Meep Meep Meep, an older beauty that I'm happy to have re-discovered.  I stamped using Essie No Place Like Chrome and Gals 27


My ring finger has the beautiful OPI Designer de Better with a strip down the center of Essie Ignite the Night.

On my pinky is Gosh Forest Floor with Orly Mermaid Tale and Monster Mash.


Fun mani for a fun night but it ended up chipping the next day, boo!

Happy Thursday ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)