Monday, December 30, 2013

Pink and Purple Funky French

Hi all!

I'm so behind on posts!  I actually still have a Christmas mani to post but that will have to wait a few days since photos aren't even uploaded to my computer yet!  Holidays are just so busy.


This mani was entirely inspired by one of my favourite bloggers, Heather from Peace, Love & Polish.  She always does really fun french manicures and after seeing THIS one I felt the need to also do a funky french :)


I started with a 'base' of Finger Paints Flecked, which is a green to blue shifting flakie.  When my base was dried I used OPI Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs and Color Club Hot Like Lava to create the funky french.


Then to clean up the lines a little bit I used a blue glitter striper polish to outline the tip.

What do you all think of funky french manis?  I rarely ever do them but I have to admit I really loved this look!

And in the case that I don't post again before the 1st, I want to wish each and everyone of you a safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)