Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Color Club Holiday Splendor

Sometimes a simple glittery manicure is just as fun as any kind of nail art.  I wanted to paint my nails but I just didn't want it taking for ever so I pulled out this gem and happily painted!


~*~*~


This beauty is Color Club Holiday Splendor from the 2011 Beyond the Mistletoe collection.  It's got a green jelly base and is jam packed with holo glitter bits - it's soo pretty!


 My lightbox kind of washed out the beauty of this polish which is unfortunate because in real life it's stunning :)  And thanks to Elmer's Glue removal of this was super easy!

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)