Friday, December 27, 2013

Revlon Perfumerie Wintermint Swatch

Hi all!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas or great holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas.  I'm away from home visiting my parents which has left me with very little time for nail painting and blogging but I'm okay with that - family time is so important :)

Not long ago I picked up one of the Revlon Perfumerie polishes... I've become super sensitive to perfumy scents so I was a little apprehensive, but the one I picked up was Wintermint, which was actually very mildly scented, and actually smelled quite fresh!


It's such a beautiful polish.  A gorgeous shimmery mint green base that applies opaque in two coats with a sprinkling of tiny green glitter bits and larger sized blue hex glitter.  Stunning!


~*~*~


The formula was perfect, and the scent was just lovely and definitely not over the top strong, which I really appreciated.

Have you picked up any of these Perfumerie polishes?  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)