Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Skittles Mani

Happy Humpday!

I hope everyone is having a good week! 

I decided to give advanced stamping a second go after really liking the results the first time and built onto my manicure based on that.


 I started out with Cult Cosmetics Runyon on my index and pinkie fingers, and Orly You're Blushing on my middle and ring fingers.


Then I did some advanced stamping on my ring finger using Gals GA2 and filled some of the houndstooth patterns in with Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Color Club Red-Ical Gypsy and Cult Cosmetics Runyan.  I clearly still need some practice on the advance stamping front but it turned out okay!  I then free handed the half moon to cover up some stamping imperfections :P

Using the same shades I added some dots to my index, plus some strips to my middle finger but added some blue glitter from a striper polish.


And to finish off the look I added some star shaped studs that I bought from the Born Pretty Store.  These studs are the perfect size for little finger nails and sat flat on my nail.  They're so cute!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)