Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pink & Green water marble

Hi all!

Here is my second try at water marbling.  I used a bigger container this time and managed to get a lot of rings in my 'bullseye' and I actually like the way it came out :)  Now I just have to work on getting all the nails to look same-ish!


~*~*~


For this one I again started out with a white base, then using Color Club Twiggie and Mrs. Robinson created my pattern.


Just a quickie tonight.. I'm having a lot of fun with this watermarbling business.. I wish I hadn't waited so darn long to give it a try!

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)