Monday, October 14, 2013

Feeling Peacock-y

Hi all!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to my fellow Canadians!  I hope you're all stuffed with turkey.. I ended up having two turkey dinners this weekend, and both were awesome - there's nothing I love more than a good Turkey dinner with all the fixings.. yum!

Anyway.

Here's another oldie that's been sitting on my camera for more than a month now.  One of my faves yet!


This is pretty much the theme and colour palette for my wedding - jewel tones and peacock, I love everything about them!  I started out with Color Club Metamorphosis on my pinky, which is a lot more vibrant in real life but the sun kind of washed the colour out.


On my index and middle finger I used Layla Ceramic Effect in The Butterfly Effect a gorgeous purple jelly polish with flakies that flash red to orange to green. 


For my ring finger I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls then using various striping polishes I free handed the peacock feather.  It was SUPER easy and so much fun.  I filled the 'eye' using Essie Good as Gold, Color Club Lumin-Icent and Metamorphosis.

I loved this one :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)