Friday, October 11, 2013

Alcatraz Rocks & The Impossible Liquid Sand

Hi all!

Just a quickie swatch of quite possibly my favourite textured polish yet!

Here is OPI Alcatraz Rocks, which OPI describes as a textured grey but is actually a beautiful dark blue with a multitude of different coloured glitter thrown in there.


It. is. BEAUTIFUL!  I can't get enough of this shade and constantly found myself grabbing my hands and staring at my nails.  How's that for a confession? :P 


I paired it with one of the Mariah Carey liquid sand shades, OPI The Impossible which is also a stunner.  I am absolutely LOVING the liquid sands.  Alcatraz Rocks is also stunning with top coat on but I couldn't capture the depth and dimension of it on camera so I left those pictures out.  If you haven't got your hands on this polish yet, you MUST!

What are your thoughts on textured polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)