Friday, September 28, 2012

Essie Skirting the Issue

Hi loves!

If you remember a while back I had posted this mani and asked the lot of you to kindly head to the Essie Canada's facebook page and vote for me.  Out of the 50 manis with the most vote, 30 lucky ladies would win the entire Stylenomics collection from Essie. 

Well, thanks to all of you lovelies, I was chosen as one of the winners and was sent a prize of 6 bottles of polish!


Here's the first manicure I did with Essie's Skirting the Issue, a beautiful wine colour jelly polish.   I have to admit, I absolutely adore red nails.  They look so classic and elegant to me, and lately I've been craving red polishes.  This arrived at just the right time and I couldn't wait to use it.
 

I started with two coats of Skirting the Issue, then I added one coat of OPI Pirouette my Whistle, and topped that off with a thin but even coat of Skirting the Issue.

I had a really, really hard time taking photos of this without the glare.  If I wasn't out in natural light, the photos wouldn't reflect the gorgeous glitter so.. I settled for these.  And the pictures still don't do show just how sparkly and glossy this manicure was!

Have a great weekend guys, and thanks for reading!

xo


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win!! I love red nails, too, and I don't give my red polishes nearly enough love. This is such a pretty mani. Sandwiches are so awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning!
    This is so gorgeous! The red and sparkles look so lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats!! :D
    Your mani is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win!! Put it on your CV, your committee will be impressed, I guarantee it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)