Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowflakes

Hey everyone!

I just (mostly) finished putting together a presentation for a class I have to teach.. phew.. I've been locked up in my office plugging away at it for quite some time.  And now that it's done, it's time to post what my nails look like right now :)

The boy always asks me if I get complimented on my nails, and my answer is typically "nah" because well.. I see the same people day in and day out, they're not going to compliment me every single time I have a new mani, right?  But today I got a few while we were out shopping, so he was pretty proud.  I think he loves my nails just as much as I do :)

Anyway!

Here's what I used:


Sally Hansen: Diamond Strength
OPI: Wocka Wocka!
Color Club: Perfect Mol-ten
Orly: Meet me under the Mistletoe
OPI: Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Seche Vite





I think it turned out pretty cute!  I'm a bit sad that the stamps overlapped on my pointer finger but I wasn't about to redo it just because of that, so I just went went it.  I LOVE Wocka Wocka!  It's such a festive red.  And can I say that Fresh Frog of Bel Air looks absolutely AMAZING over Meet Me Under the Mistletoe?  It's only one coat of Fresh Frog over 2 coats of MMUTM.  I can't stop staring at it.

If you notice that little blue dot on my middle finger... I was experimenting with a nail art polish, and hated it so that's the only one there, lol.  Eh well!

I'm in a Christmas mood!  If only December 6 could come sooner so I would be done with this last class of mine...

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)