Monday, November 7, 2011

Glitter Stripes

Hey everyone!

Quick post showing what's on my nails right now.  I freakin' LOVE it!

  
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
NOPI - Orna-Ment for each other
NOPI - Snow-man of my dreams
NOPI - My sleigh's in the shop
NOPI - Glitter in my Stocking
OPI - Excuse Moi!
Seche Vite


I painted one colour on each nail, then painted on some stripes using all colours except for Excuse Moi!.  I love how this turned out SO MUCH!  I can't stop staring at my nails.. they're so shimmery and shiny and yummy.




Glitter clean-up was a biatch, but I did my best, and then.. macro picked up some lovely kitty hair haha.   I am so in love with the nopi holiday glitters.  What do you think?  Are you thinking of picking any up?  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)