Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Interview Nails

Hi loves

I had a couple of interviews a few weeks ago and decided to keep things pretty simple.  I figure I can get crazy after I landed the job (which I didn't, but I'm okay with that - they weren't something I was terribly excited about lol)


For the base I have three coats of OPI Care to Danse then created a subtle glitter gradient using OPI Which is Witch? at the tips.


I had initially planned on using OPI Lights of Emerald City for the glitter gradient but I didn't like how the big white square glitter looked on there so.. I guess we can say I used it for an accidental accent nail ;)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)