Saturday, May 25, 2013

NCLA Nail Wraps in Jazzi Review

Hi all!

I was given the opportunity, thanks to Nail Polish Canada, to try out some NCLA nail wraps.  Wraps are not something I typically go for since I enjoy polishing my nails, but after trying these out I think I may have changed my mind a little bit.


Here are NCLA Nail Wraps in Jazzi.  Each Nail Wrap Kit includes: Two sheets of 22 wraps (good for 3-4 applications), a NCLA nail file, easy-to-follow directions. 

I paired the wraps with Color Club Poptastic & Dress for the Parade and added random dots in Gosh Deep Purple.


To use these you start off by wiping your nails clean with polish remover.  Then you apply a base coat, and once that's dry you choose a wrap that will fit your nail, peel it off its backing and apply it to your nail.  These are fairly pliable so if you need to stretch it a little bit to make it fit the shape of your nail you can do so without the fear of ripping the wrap.


Once your satisfied with the placement of the wrap, you fold over the left overs at the tip and file it off, apply top coat and voila!  Instant mani.


These were by far the easiest wraps to apply.  The size options are unlimited so you can really find one that will fit your nails perfectly.  I had absolutely no issues with wrinkling, there was just a slight bubble on my thumb nail that I couldn't push out but in the long run it didn't affect the longevity of the wrap.  I had these on for 3 full days with no lifting at all - I just felt the urge to change my mani so I removed them.  Removal was super easy, you just peel them off!

These are now available HERE on the Nail Polish Canada website - they retail for $16 but shipping on these is FREE!

*Products provided for honest review

6 comments:

  1. The wraps look awesome on your nails! I really like the design! I also like the dot nails to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great on you! I love Jazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to do my review on these still, but the design you came up with is awesome! I never have any luck with nail wraps so I hope these work out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These wraps look amazing! I love how you added the dots <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)