Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Floral & Stripes

Hi all!

There have been some amazing floral nail art going around lately, so I decided to give it a try.  I hadn't done flowers in what seems like ages!  


When I started this look I wasn't sure just what I was going for, but I'm super happy with how they turned out!  On my pinkie I have a base of OPI Solitaire and dots are OPI Tifanny Case, both from the new Bond Girls Liquid Sand line.  My ring finger is China Glaze Electric Beat, and the purple flowers are China Glaze Gothic Lolita.  To outline and detail the flowers I used OPI Eurso..Euro.


On my middle and index finger I have China Glaze Gothic Lolita with flowers done using  Electric Beat and Eurso.. Euro.  A white stripping polish was used for the strips.

Thanks for having a look!

7 comments:

  1. I am loving the mish-mash of designs you put together here! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't get away from doing these mish-mash manis, I love them too much!

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks awesome! You come up with the coolest skittle manis! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you.. I can't get enough of mix n match nails!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I love the way your pinkie nail looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Textured polishes are amazing! Thanks lady :)

      Delete
  4. Totally gorgeous! You picked all of the right colours to make everything work :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)