Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blue + Flakies

Hi all

Quickie for today.  Here's an amazing combo that I unfortunately did not think of :P  If you're on Instagram, I suggest you follow @MrsLochness, she comes up with stunning manicures, and I have her to thank for thinking of pairing these two gorgeous polishes.


What you see here is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue topped with Finger Paints - Flashy then mattified using the Joe Fresh Matte top coat.


Isn't it beautiful?  Unfortunately I jacked up my ring finger nail so these didn't last very long at all, but I enjoyed this mani while it lasted :)

18 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I am following @MrsLochness thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks super cool! I love the color blue you used :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this shade of blue is a must have in someone's collection!

      Delete
  3. Mattified flakes are always a win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree completely! So gorgeous :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this - like I said on IG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the combination of blue, flakies and matte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so simple but looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Easiest mani ever but the combo is so much win!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous, Julie :) LOVE the bright blue + flakies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is very beautiful! I love how the color just pops! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I love these shades of blue.. so darn pretty.

      Delete
  9. I LOVE this blue, I think I own it? LOL! I can't remember! I love the look of mattifying flakies, it's something you don't see all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Well if you have Baker St. it's pretty much the same polish :) Thanks lady!

      Delete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)