Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NOTD: Glitter Layers

Hi lovelies,

Quick post today showing the mani I'm currently sporting (except now there's some shrinkage and some chips but I'm far too tired to play with my nails tonight :P).  All of these were chosen by my boyfriend, and he chose which glitters to layer over what.  I love that he appreciates this 'addiction' of mine.  It makes it a bit more fun too, because I have no say what so ever (unless it's hideous, haha).

Essie: Feed Me
Orly: Frolic
OPI: Save Me
Finger Paints: Laugh my Art Off
China Glaze: Marry a Millionaire



I especially love Marry a Millionaire over Laugh my Art Off.. It gave it so much depth and tons of sparkle.  And, I'm loving the 'hairy' glitter :)
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)