Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sparlky Reverse Gradient + OPI Liquid Sands

Happy Tuesday!


I hope everyone's week is off to a good start!  It's pretty cold here today so my plan is to stay in and do some chores around the house - I'm too much of a wimp to venture out haha.

So I finally decided to purchase some of the Mariah Carey holiday polishes the other week.  I was holding off, teetering between needing and then not needing them.  But then Nail Polish Canada sent out an email saying they were limited stock so I finally bought the liquid sands I was eye balling!


~*~*~



I started with a base of OPI My Favorite Ornament.  I love these champagne-y glitter polishes.. I actually went through my collection the other day and found that I have a few that could almost be dupes but aren't quite there.. I guess I'm just a sucker for them ;)

I did a reverse gradient using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink, an awesome glitter polish gifted to me by my fiance at Christmas ;)


On my ring finger I used two coats of the AH-MAZING OPI Kiss me at Midnight.  I didn't expect to love this shade as much as I did, I thought it was 'just' another blue textured polish but it's a perfect shade of cornflower blue that is unlike all other blue textured polishes that I have!  I added dots in OPI Baby Please Come Home and called it a day.

So sparkly!

Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)