Friday, January 17, 2014

My First Ruffian - OPI This Gown Needs a Crown & Visions of Love

Happy Friday all!

I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend :)  I'm strapping on my snowboard for the first time in 3 years tomorrow.. I'm actually a little bit nervous, ha!

I've been feeling a little uninspired lately but after seeing these two next to one another I knew they'd look really good together.  I'd also never attempted a ruffian mani before, can you believe it?  They're so cute but for some reason I never thought to do one on myself until yesterday.


~*~*~


I started off with two easy coats of OPI This Gown Needs a Crown.  I finally decided it was time to purchase this last week from Nail Polish Canada (which only took 2 days to get here, whoa!) and I'm so glad I did!  It's so much prettier in person than it is in swatches :)


Then using OPI Visions of Love I created the ruffian on top.  It was actually a little tricky to get clean lines near the cuticle area but I think for my first time it turned out alright :)  I really liked wearing this.  It's so so simple but I kept catching myself staring at them.

What are your thoughts on Ruffian nails?

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)