Thursday, June 6, 2013

Colourful Paisley

Hi loves!

Here's a fun mani I sported not too long ago.  These suckers lasted for ever because I loved them so much (and because they took forever to do), so I wore them for nearly a week :)

I can't take credit for these, I was checking out Pack A Punch Polish's blog and fell head over heels over THIS manicure so I recreated it using different polishes.


~*~*~*~


I'm not going to name all the polishes I used because there were way too many, but the base polishes, from index to pinky were:  China Glaze Life is Rosy, Sunday Funday, Fancy Pants & Budding Romance all from the Avant Garden collection.


Have a great Tursday guys.

Quick note:  My posting might be sporadic over the next few months - I'm finishing up my grad degree and therefore need to concentrate on writing/completing my thesis, plus I have a few trips home to Ontario, C's deployment ending AND a move half way across the country all coming up between now until mid-September - I apologize in advance :)



5 comments:

  1. I loved this design when I first saw it! It looks great! And good luck with your busy summer - how exciting your man comes home soon! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine comes home and yours deploys, boo!

      I don't always find a full mani I want to recreate but this one was too amazing to pass up :) Thanks Heather!

      Delete
  2. So cheerful and summery!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, big things going on in your life! I'll look forward to seeing your awesome manis when you're able to post :) I love paisley, this is so fun and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is super fun! Love it, Julie! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)