Monday, January 21, 2013

Bright Mix n' Match mani

Hi :)

I hope you've all had a great weekend, but that means we're back to Monday. Sigh.

Here's some fun nails that I did sometime last week.  I needed a little pick-me-up so I chose bright, happy shades and a "skittlette" manicure, made famous by the amazingly talented Marta from Chit Chat Nails -- go check her out if you don't follow her yet!


On my index and middle finger I have OPI Planks A Lot stamped with Gals GA12.  I have to say, these Gals stamping plates are SO much fun!  I absolutely love all of their designs.  On my ring finger I have OPI Fly with translucent purple-to-green shifting glequins that I bought on e-bay.  And my pinky has OPI Did it on 'Em and using saran wrap I 'sponged on' OPI Kiss Me on the Tulips.



I was so pleased with the stamping as well.  Finally!

Have a great day all, and as always, thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the stamped ones! I've never seen anything like it - and it sort of makes my eyes double look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of the Gals plates make my eyes go googly too. They're so fun :)

      Delete
  2. This looks cool! I'm really liking the stamp design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm definitely loving these stamping plates!

      Delete
  3. Where do you get Gals plates? The stamp is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Amazon, but I had to select a seller that shipped internationally. These plates are seriously awesome! There's two sets, the Fairy set and the Princess set:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009NCM6JY/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1358875286&sr=1-1&keywords=gals+stamping+plates&condition=new

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005FK3M46/ref=sr_1_2_olp?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1358875286&sr=1-2&keywords=gals+stamping+plates&condition=new

      Delete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)