Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Gradient

Hi loves!

I love me a good gradient mani, and after getting the Orly Fired Up collection I couldn't help myself but wear some of the shades into a gradient manicure.







I started out with a base of Orly Rapture, which is an amazing chocolate brown creme polish, and added Orly Smolder on my ring finger.  Using Orly Flare I created the gold gradient from the free edge down.  To make it a bit more fun I sponged on top of striping tape to create my accent nail :)

What are your thoughts on gradient manis?

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! The accent nail is just perfect and it reminds me of warm toasty fires and crunchy leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is beautiful! I'm in love with your accent nail :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I especially love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie, I love these! I have such a soft spot for gradient manis. They're quick to do and always have such an amazing final result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo gorgeous! I fell in love with this on instagram, I love the warm colors! You choose such great manis for Fall, Julie. (:

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)