Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Green-ish and Gold

Hi all!

Quick post for today.   I initially did this mani for Monkey See Monkey Do Monday's but now that a Summer Challenge has started over in the Purple Fairy Crumpet group, it doesn't appear to be going on anymore.  So I'm going to post it today :)  I used this mani from Nailside as my inspiration.


I apologize for the dry skin in these photos.  Oh, and the chip on my pinky that I hadn't noticed until now.  Boo.  The photos are not totally colour accurate, I had such a hard time taking photos of this!


For this mani I used Color Club Edie as the base.  I LOVED this colour, but the application was awful.  It required three thick coats to even out and get rid of the streakiness.  Such a bummer because I adore this green.  For the accents I used Orly - Luxe and striping tape.


I hope you're all having a great Wednesday :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors together! The design is sooo clean! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Love the green! There are still people doing the MSMD challenge, I keep seeing their pictures on Mondays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous green, I see why you love it so! Beautiful accents, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)