Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Flowers

Hi lovelies!

I realize I've been a bit MIA.. I'm just starting to get over being sick.  Bleh.

This is a mani I did before the germs consumed me, I wanted something playful and girlie :)



I used Orly Artificial Sweetener as the lighter pink, and Orly Purple Crush as the darker pink.  I stamped with Essie's Go Overboard using one of the Bundle Monster plates.


I added a few small rhinestones to the accent nails, and filled the flowers with OPI's Need Sunglasses, NOPI My Sleigh's in the Shop and the two Orly used as the base colour.

I was so pleased with this mani, it was so light and girlie  :)

Thanks for having a looksie!

5 comments:

  1. Get better soon! This is definitely cute and girly! Love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is so cute! Bright and springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, so adorable for spring! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!!! I hope that you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)