Friday, April 27, 2012

The one with Pretty and Polished

Hi all!

Here are two polishes that I purchased from Pretty and Polished


I started off with two coats of Essie - Marshmallow, and 2 coats of OPI - Meep Meep Meep for the accent, then added two coats each of Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker and Swing on the accent.




I don't normally like white nails, but Jawbreaker was gorgeous!  It isn't stark white so it didn't clash with my skin tone, and application was flawless.  The only glitter I wasn't able to get was the large red square glitter that I see in the bottle, but none appeared on the nail.  No biggie.  

Swing on the other hand was a bit tricky to apply.  It's a gorgeous red jelly but the glitter is pretty sparse and I did have to go fishing for it.

Still, it's too beautiful to not bother so I'll definitely be using both of these again :)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Jawbreaker is really pretty! It looks like ink splash to me lol :)**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, both are so pretty.. I just took Jawbreaker off my nails today lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mani! Aw Jawbreaker is such an awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)