Sunday, March 4, 2012

PCFSC: My kind of Daffodils!

Hi lovelies!

One day late, again, in posting the challenge mani.  At least it's only one day :P  Yesterday's challenge was to do daffodils on your nails.  I tried, I really did.. then burst out laughing once it was all done with and removed it right away.  I really wish I would have taken a photo to show you guys anyway, but I wasn't thinking!

So, in honour of daffodils, I did yellow (and blue) leopard print nails!



Whoa, the difference sunlight pictures make, the colours really pop!


The blue base & blue leopard print is Essence Colour & Go - Let's Get Lost, and the yellow accent nail and yellow print was done with Color Club - Dress for the Parade.


 Essence - Let's Get Lost
Color Club - Dress for the Parade
Not pictured is Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, which I used to surround the spots :)

So, I cheated a bit, but this was too awesome of a mani to not post :)

Hope everyone's weekend was fabulous!  Check out the other girls participating:



6 comments:

  1. I really love the colour combo you used. Blue and yellow work so well together. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's funny how it was supposed to be daffodils. Turned into a nice leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love reading your blog so much I nominated you for some blog awards!

    post is here: http://aotnf.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-awards.html. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)