Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bright Houndstooth

Hi lovelies!

I'm trying to plan a few posts so I can get back into the groove of things.  I have a bunch of photographed manis that I haven't posted yet!

This is one I did about a month ago, and I loved it so much!


Houndstooth design has got to be one of my favourite patterns, ever.  The green is CG - Gaga For Green which is MUCH brighter in real life than it appears in these photos, and the accent is OPI - Fly.  I used a pattern from one of the You Mix XXL plates, except this stamp in particular is too small for my thumb :(



I loved these colours together!  They definitely brighten things up :)


China Glaze - Gaga for Green
OPI - Fly

WnW Black Creme used to stamp.

Thanks for looking ladies :)
 
 

4 comments:

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)