Friday, October 3, 2014

Poptastic Watermarble

Oh Hey!

She's alive :)

After being tipped off that Winners currently had some Color Club sets in, I drove my butt over there and accidently brought a few home with me, one of which was the new Poptastic collection.

And since it's so beautiful the last few days, I figured I'd break them in and enjoy the last few days of 'summer' with matchy nails :)



~*~*~


~*~*~


I'm so happy with how this water marble turned out.  I avoided even attempting one of these for so so long because I was so intimidated.  Glad I gave it a try though because, hello, amazing nails that I can't stop staring at!


I started with a base of China Glaze Snow and then used all 6 shades in the Poptastic collection; Belle Bottom Babe, Foxy Mama, Kapow!, Not-SO-Mellow Yellow, Peace, Love & Polish and Right On. 

As bright as they look now, they're actually much brighter IRL!


Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)