Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gradient Nails

Happy Hump Day!

Here's a mani I wore for a night out on the town this weekend - sometimes a night out dancing with a bunch the girls is just what someone needs, and this was no exception :)  This mani got tons of compliments too.



This mani started out with me choosing two polishes and not having a single clue what I wanted to do.. and then I added a third polish and really had no idea how to combine them all into one look.  And then, lightbulb moment, gradient!  So easy and so pretty!


I started with a base of Essie Mint Candy Apple, then using a makeup sponge I sponged on Mint Candy Apple, Essie Butler Please and OPI Anti-Bleak.  I finished it off with a thin coat of Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment to add a little sparkle.

What do you all think of gradients, yay or nay?

4 comments:

  1. I love gradients! This turned out gorgeous, I love those colours together.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you picked a really original color combination , I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used! Gradients are always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of colors you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)