Friday, March 1, 2013

Colourful Tape Mani

Happy Friday!!

To start the weekend off on a good note, here are some pretty nails ;)

This mani started off as something completely different, I wanted to use Revlon Girly and Whimsical, but didn't end up using them at all!



I had started with Essie Cocktail Bling on all fingers except for the ring finger which is Essie To Buy or Not to Buy.  These were going to be underwear for the Revlon polishes, but I sat there staring at the bottles and decided I wasn't in the mood for glitter. 

So I went back to my melmer and pulled out Color Club Pucci-Licious (purple),  Nicole by OPI Miss Independent (the rose gold) and Zoya Blaze (needs no explanation!).


These took a lot of time because I don't like to layer on a bunch of top coat, so I waited very patiently to tape my nails... twice!  I really liked how this turned out though so all that waiting was worth it :)

Have a great weekend, thanks for reading :)

8 comments:

  1. This is really unique and looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you didn't use the two you planned - I love this mani and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Whimsical would not have its place here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so much more patience than me, I suck at tape manis because I can't wait long enough to make sure they're dry :p

    This looks fantastic! I love the mix of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I actually just posted it on the ILNP FB Page, directing it back to here of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this turned out amazing, Julie! haha I love how you ended up with something different than you had planned :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you! Swatch of the week for NPC!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)