Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Born Pretty Holo Polish Review

Hi all,

I'm sure by now you all know that Born Pretty now carries Holo polish.. right? If you didn't know, now you do.  And it's amazing!

I'm wearing Holo Polish #12, a gorgeous dark teal-ish colour.  The swatch above is in just natural light, what you mostly see the polish look like.


But here it is in it's full glory under full sunlight.  Look at the sparkle!  The formula on this polish is also amazing - it doesn't cause dragging or bald spots like other holo polishes do.  What you see here is two super easy coats.


It's so pretty, I can't wait to get my hands on more of these!

They retail for $4.59 to $5.59 USD but the bottles are a little bit smaller than regular polish bottles at 6mL.  The holo is super pretty though and definitely worth the wait for shipping!

If you'd like to try out the Born Pretty Holo Polishes you can shop HERE and save 10% off your order using discount code provided below:


*Product provided for honest review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of your comments, and LOVE receiving them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I try to reply to all comments left on my blog :)